Overview of the Position:
This position is responsible for selling designed electric motor and lamination products in assigned area. The sales representative in this position will be capable of handling regional major accounts in this market segments as well as smaller customers.
This will be accomplished by building strong inter-personal relationships with prospective customers. The position requires a person who can manage a complex sale process utilizing their technical and business skills with a common sense approach.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position:
• Chinese language NEEDED.
• Qualify the potential opportunity to a sales quotation.
• Convert quotation into orders.
• Establish, grow, and expand relationships in assigned markets.
• Be a team member working with customer and internal engineering department.
• Act as the primary contact for assigned accounts.
General Requirements of the Position:
• Understanding of sales approaches, principles and methods including promotion, lead generation, assessment of needs, building relationships, conversion of opportunities into sales orders, post order follow-up.
• Knowledge of electronic motors, lamination products and manufacturing assembly.
• Familiar with an engineering drawing like Auto CAD software.
• Excellent presentation and selling skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor or equivalent degree required.
Training of sales and marketing will be provided after recruiting.
please send CV to [email protected], or call 973-669-1199 / 917-238-1378